Current and Future
- Number Theory Down Under 10 (NTDU 10), The University of Queensland, 26 Sep-29 Sep, 2022;
- New connections in number theory and physics, Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, 1 August 2022 – 23 September 2022
- 34th Automorphic Forms Workshop, March 16-19, 2022, Utah, USA
- Summer School on Langlands program , 11-29 July 2022 IHES, 2022 IHES SUMMER SCHOOL
- Automorphic Project and Research Seminar: Feb 7. 2022 (tentative) (This program has been started from 2021 Occ 15 in every two weeks from 5pm(Korean Time))
- Women in Automorphic forms, 20210920 -20210922, Organized by Claudia Alfes, Anke Pohl, Anna v. Pippich, Bielefeld University, Germany2021 Spring POSTECH PMI-BRL Number Theory Seminar (April-June, 2021)
- New Connections in Number Theory and Physics, Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, 20210504 – 20210625, Workshop 20210524-20210529 , Organizers: Daniel Persson Chalmers University of Technology, Daniel Bump Stanford University, Stanford University, Solomon Friedberg Boston College, Michael Green University of Cambridge, Queen Mary University of London, Axel Kleinschmidt Max-Planck-Institut für Gravitationphysik
Theta Series: Representation Theory, Geometry, and Arithmetic, July 5 – 9, 2021, The Fields Institute, Room 230
- (see also researchseminars.org)
- Automorphic Project (2021) :every Saturday (Korean time) from 9:00 am
- Women in Automorphic Forms, Bielefeld University, Germany Sep 20-22, 2021
- AMS Special Session on Quadratic Forms and Theta Functions (Joint Mathematics Meetings), Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC, January 6-9, 2021 (Wednesday – Saturday) Organizers: Gene S. Kopp, Edna Jones
- 2020 Korean Mathematical Society Annual meeting (Fall), online, Korea 20201023-24 (Chair of organizing committee)
- 2020 Korean Mathematical Society Annual meeting ( Spring ) , online, Korea 20200703 (Chair of organizing committee)
- (POSTPONED DUE TO Corona19) The Asian Mathematical Conference (AMC 2020) at Hanoi, Vietnam, July 25-31, 2020
(POSTPONED DUE TO Corona19) 20200712-20200717: (Scientific Committee member) Pan Asia Number Theory Conference, RIMS Kyoto Japan.
20200203-20200207, Transfer operators in number theory and quantum chaos HIM (Hausdorff Institute for Mathematics) lecture hall, Poppelsdorfer Allee 45, Bonn , Organizers: Manfred Einsiedler (Zürich), Martin Möller (Frankfurt), Anke Pohl (Bremen), Tom Ward
- 20191215-20191221: Modular form, MFO, Oberwolfach, Germany organizers: Bruinier, Ichino, Ikeda, Özlem
- 20190501-20190831: Summer Program on Number Theory and Related Topics at HIT, Arithmetic: from Theory to Applications, HIT, Harbin, China.
- 20190602-20190603: BRL Intensive Lecture series by J. Bruinier and W. Kohnen , POSTECH, Pohang, Korea
- 20190530-20190601: PMI-NCTS Number Theory workshop 2019 , POSTECH, Pohang, Korea.